Today we read a origin myth passage and answer four questions. Then we read the passage as a class then went over the answers. For the rest of the class time we played kahoot.
My name is Ty’Ana Pough, I’m from Columbus, Ga and I attend Cedar Grove High School .I enjoy doing a lot of things but one of the things is cheer. I’ve been cheering since I was four years old and it’s always been my favorite thing to do. I also like doing hair, I’ve been doing it for about a year now and I can wait to get better at doing it. My goal for this academic year is to maintain good grades all school year and graduate with a decent GPA. After that, I want to attend college (I don’t know what college I want to attend or what I want to major in but I hope I will figure that out soon).
Today we did a practice test for the Georgia milestones then read two stories. The first one was an informational text, it was about bad breath and how bad breath is caused. We answered the question and went to the next passage. We annotated and answered the questions and hopefully that helps me with my eoc.
Today we did a bell ringer on why do people read. I think people read to increase their vocabulary and how to correctly use words. Then we learned about formal and informal language and examples of complex sentences. Lastly we read a story called “The House” which was about two boys skipping school and going to one of the boy’s mom house. Then in the middle of us reading the power went out in the school and was off for about a hour an a half.
Comments
Post a Comment