Introduction

 My name is Ty’Ana Pough, I’m from Columbus, Ga and I attend Cedar Grove High School .I enjoy doing a lot of things but one of the things is cheer. I’ve been cheering since I was four years old and it’s always been my favorite thing to do. I also like doing hair, I’ve been doing it for about a year now and I can wait to get better at doing it. My goal for this academic year is to maintain good grades all school year and graduate with a decent GPA. After that, I want to attend college (I don’t know what college I want to attend or what I want to major in but I hope I will figure that out soon). 

Comments

  1. Nice introduction, I also started cheering at the age of four. One of my goals as well is to also maintain good grades and a descent GPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ty, Cheer is great for you you should go for captain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11-10

10-27